CSR, SDGs, and Environmental Activities
LET'S BE AN EARTH-FRIENDLY COMPANY
TOHO KASEI is a company that has both the fluoropolymer molding business and the semiconductor cleaning equipment business, having its Headquarters Plant at Showa Industrial Park, Yamatokoriyama City, Nara Prefecture, Japan. We promote resource and energy conservation, waste reduction, and recycling in our business activities from product development to production, sales, consumption, and disposal, with a green heart where each of all company members care for the earth and the environment, recognizing our social responsibility as a good corporate citizen. Furthermore, we will contribute to the sustainable development of society and the realization of a truly affluent society by continuing to pursue the best measures for the global environment by actively working on the development of environmentally-friendly products.
We believe that "Environmental Response Is An Important Management Responsibility", and we will continue to be an advanced company in "environmental management" where integrating environmental response and corporate management and practicing environmental response will lead us to be trusted by external parties, to expand our business and improve our business performance. As a good global citizen, we will play a role in activities to create a comfortable global environment.
- • Head Office / Nara Plant at 6-2 Imago-cho, Yamatokoriyama City, Nara Prefecture for:
- [Development, design, production, and sales of products such as fluoropolymer processing and semiconductor cleaning equipment]
- • Osaka Hirano Plant at 4-4-15 Kamiminami, Hirano-ku, Osaka City for:
- [Molding of fluoropolymer products]
- • Tokyo Branch at 1-2-6 Nisshin-cho, Fuchu City, Tokyo for:
- [Sales and services of semiconductor cleaning equipment]
WE VISUALIZE ALL OUR ACTIVITIES FROM AN ENVIRONMENTAL PERSPECTIVE TO IMPROVE AWARENESS AND EFFECTIVENESS.
All of our company members raise our awareness of environmental issues and work as one to reduce environmental impact.
We will actively and efficiently practice our "Environmental Management" based on our Environmental Policy and Environmental Slogan to ensure and improve our environmental management system and we strive to achieve our environmental objectives and goals with all company members. We periodically review our environmental objectives and goals and revise them as necessary.
We ensure all of our company members to understand and comply with laws, regulations, and other requirements.
We will promote environmental activities throughout our business activities, including product development, production, sales, distribution, maintenance, and recycling. In particular, we will develop products and innovate technologies that contribute to the improvement of the global environment, and lead the environmental business.
We work on the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and will develop environmental activities aimed at carbon neutrality.
We will address the following items as priority themes, among the environmental aspects of TOHO KASEI.
- << Waste Reduction >>
- We will strive for waste reduction activities such as sorting and collecting, recycling, and reducing defective products, as much as possible.
- << Initiatives for Energy Saving >>
- We will develop initiatives for energy saving, such as the replacement of equipment with power-saving equipment, focusing mainly on electrical energy.
- << Contribution to Local Communities >>
- We will contribute to local communities by cleaning up outside of our offices and plants, participating in activities at Showa Industrial Park, and participating in various volunteer activities.
We will disclose environmental information in an accurate and fair manner.
We will promote Green Heart Factory activities to realize "Environmentally Advanced Factory".